Internship at XM, June - August 2015
XM was created in 2009 under the name Trading point of Financial Holdings Ltd. And has managed to grow not only on a global scale as a leading Forex broker, but also as one of the most sought after companies for individuals looking to build their career.
Our vision was to provide a secure and transparent trading environment for clients and this is exactly what we deliver. Being a first class trusted broker is something we pride ourselves on and we reflect this with hiring and shaping our dynamic, professional, enthusiastic team of employees.
Anyone who is looking for a fulfilling, exciting career within the forex industry is welcome to come and join us to find out more about who we are and where we can take you on our journey to the top!
Come and join the best bulls in town for your internship! #followthebull
Περίοδος Πρακτικής Άσκησης – Internship Period: 6 weeks between the months: June - August
Όνομα Εταιρείας/Οργανισμού – Company/Organization Name: Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.
Brand Name: XM.com
Τοποθεσία Πρακτικής Άσκησης:
Internship Venue: Limassol Απασχόληση: Πλήρης
Employment Basis: Full -time
Αριθμός Θέσεων – Vacancies: 3 Αντιμισθία – Salary: 480€ for 6 weeks
Απαιτούμενες γνώσεις – Required Skills:
• Excellent Programming Skills
• Good Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
• Good knowledge of at least of one of the following languages: Java, C++, C#, Php
• Very good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
• Ability to work in teams and having a positive attitude towards the work.
Στόχοι Έργου – Internship Objectives:
For the candidate:
• Experience in working in a sizeable company
• Experience in working as part of a large development team
• Knowledge of a booming sector of the Cypriot Economy (Forex)
• Learn the latest methodologies and development tools adopted in industry
For the company:
• Awareness of the company to future potential employees
• Help computer scientists in Cyprus to start their career
Αναμενόμενα Παραδοτέα – Expected Deliverables:
• A project to be determined at the time of the internship based on candidates abilities and companies needs.
Πληροφορίες – Contact:
Υποβολή Αίτησης – Application Guidelines: